Skip to content
What we do to ensure security
- Tenants are isolated at the compute layer via OpenStack virtualisation & isolation technology.
- We use trusted root certificates with 128-bit security.
- Mail Services are configured to support secure mail protocols.
- We utilise industry standard Fortinet products for IDS/IPS.
- We host in Tier-III Australian Data centres that are ASIO T4 physical security compliant.
- We have a business Continuity and Disaster recovery plan in place for when the unthinkable happens.
- CloudCentral retain access, performance, backup and other logs for at least 3 months.
- Each administrator has a unique individual login account with a minimum password policy requirement and physical tokens.
- Each Data Centre employs physical security access controls including 24×7 manned security individual access passes, key locks on racks and CCTV.
- Remote access is provided over connections that implement 128-bit security at the transport or application layer.