Service & Support
CloudCentral operates a 24×7 Networks Operation Centre (NOC) and Service Desk based in our Canberra office. Additionally, CloudCentral may leverage technical staff in the data centres for remote-hands physical management and maintenance if required.
Standard non-urgent email and online support is available between 8am and 8pm on business days. Priority phone support is available 24×7 on 1300 144 007. Qualified support engineers respond to all support enquiries.
CloudCentral’s Support responsibilities
This diagram outlines the levels of service that are included in your service. The bottom layer, which is the pure infrastructure as a Service comes with our 99.95% uptime SLA and free email & phone support. This support can be extended to our managed services at a fixed monthly fee.
Service Level Agreement
CloudCentral’s Service Level Agreement provides guaranteed service levels for these items:
- System Availability: 99.95%
- Priority 1 Support Response: 15 minutes
- Priority 1 Support Resolution: 1 hour
- Priority 2 Support Response: 30 minutes
- Priority 2 Support Resolution: 4 hours
- Priority 3 Support Response: 1 business hour
- Priority 3 Support Resolution: 8 business hours
- Disaster Recovery & Hardware Replacement: 4 hours business hours
Priority 1 Incident / Event Definition:
System or service is interrupted. Business processes cannot use it. There is no alternate way of working.
Priority 2 Incident / Event Definition:
Performance of systems or services has been degraded. Business processes are affected, can complete their work less effectively.
Priority 3 Incident / Event Definition:
Affected system or service is not critical although it works at risk of error in the future.
Service Level Rebates
Should service availability not meet the above listed system availability SLA CloudCentral will rebate service fees in accordance with the following schedule:
|Aggregate system outage minutes in month||1 – 5 min||5 min – 22 minutes||22 minutes – 1 hour||2-4 hours||4+ hours|
|% of monthly charge rebated||0%||5%||10%||15%||20%|
- Service availability calculations exclude CloudCentral and customer scheduled maintenance periods.
- Customer must submit service level rebate claim to receive rebate.
- Rebates will be credited against following billing period invoice.
- CloudCentral guarantees to keep the customer data in your Australian data centre of choice