Optimum security combined with the flexibility of the cloud
Private & Secure
Designed for Enterprise
Your own private section of our cloud
Fits like a glove
If you need help understanding which solutions will meet your needs, we’ll take the time to get to know you and what your business challenges are.
Read our Knowledge Base article for the considerations and possible configurations or your Virtual Private Cloud: Virtual Private Cloud – Considerations & Configurations
Virtual Private Cloud
Each Virtual Private Cloud Server includes:
- Root Access
- Cloud Computing Servers provide full root level access so you have complete control.
- Persistent Storage
- Cloud Computing Servers store their data on our high performance mirrored ZFS SAN. This storage is persistent and, when it is a data-disk, can easily be moved between servers.
- High Availability
- Cloud Computing Servers are built on a fully redundant high availability architecture.
- Guaranteed CPU
- Cloud Computing Servers are provided with a guaranteed share of the CPU.
- Remote Console
- Cloud Computing Servers can be accessed via a graphical remote console.
- Control Center
- Cloud Computing Servers can be managed via our easy to use web interface.
- Open API
- Cloud Servers are completely manageable through our open source APIs.
- Secure Private Network
- Multiple Cloud Servers communicate via your secure private network.
With CloudCentral you can utilise of any of the following operating system templates:
- Oracle Linux
- Ubuntu Server
- Oracle Solaris
- Vyatta Network OS
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter Edition
- Windows Server 2012 Datacenter Edition
Linux / UNIX operating system templates are provided with a 16 GB OS storage volume, and Windows Server operating system templates are provided with a 64 GB OS storage volume.
Bring your own Operating System
You can also easily upload your own ISO image into our cloud infrastructure. This enables you to create new operating system templates to suit your own requirements, such as building a standardised server SOE. You can also import existing operating system templates in industry standard formats including ISO, VHD & OVF.
Get the latest datasheets for this product below.
|CloudCentral Cloud Servers & Virtual Private Cloud Datasheet v2.pdf|