Setup in minutes, scale in seconds
Putting you in control…
…and helping you grow
- Substantial term-discounts available
- Easily attach additional cloud storage
- Resize your cloud servers anytime
- All cloud servers can burst to full 3Ghz cores
Focus on growing your business
If you need help understanding which solutions will meet your needs, we’ll take the time to get to know you and what your business challenges are.
Get a Quote
Each Cloud Computing Server includes:
- Root Access
- Cloud Computing Servers provide full root level access so you have complete control.
- Persistent Storage
- Cloud Computing Servers store their data on our high performance mirrored ZFS SAN. This storage is persistent and, when it is a data-disk, can easily be moved between servers.
- High Availability
- Cloud Computing Servers are built on a fully redundant high availability architecture.
- Guaranteed CPU
- Cloud Computing Servers are provided with a guaranteed share of the CPU.
- Remote Console
- Cloud Computing Servers can be accessed via a graphical remote console.
- Control Center
- Cloud Computing Servers can be managed via our easy to use web interface.
- Open API
- Cloud Servers are completely manageable through our open source APIs.
- Secure Private Network
- Multiple Cloud Servers communicate via your secure private network.
With CloudCentral you can utilise of any of the following operating system templates:
- CentOS 6
- Debian 7
- Oracle Linux 6
- Ubuntu Server 14.04 LTS
- Oracle Solaris 11.2
- VyOS Routing, Firewall & Virtual Private Network Virtual Appliance
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter Edition
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 & R2 Datacenter Edition
Linux / UNIX operating system templates are provided with a 64 GB OS storage volume, and Windows Server operating system templates are provided with a 128 GB OS storage volume.
Bring your own Operating System
You can also easily upload your own ISO image into our cloud infrastructure. This enables you to create new operating system templates to suit your own requirements, such as building a standardised server SOE. You can also import existing operating system templates in industry standard formats including ISO, VHD & OVF. VMDK files are also supported after a simple conversion process
Get the latest datasheets for this product below.
Get a Quote