The CloudCentral team is excited to announce the immediate availability of ‘The New CloudCentral Cloud’. The New CloudCentral cloud is the result of over 12-months systems engineering and research by the CloudCentral team.
The New CloudCentral Cloud is situated in the new NEXTDC C1 enterprise data centre located in Bruce, ACT, Australia providing you with the peace of mind of an ASIO T4 physical security and Tier-III Australian data centre facilities with guaranteed data sovereignty.
The new platform will also be available from the TransACT data centre located in Dickson ACT enabling customers to deploy highly available replicated solutions across geographically separate data centres. The data centres are connected via high-speed private gigabit network connectivity for low-latency and high bandwidth data transfer between availability zones.
CloudCentral has engineered our new platform on top of Citrix CloudPlatform, the Apache CloudStack based open cloud management platform. Also featured are the the latest high-performance Intel Xeon processors, enterprise-grade Oracle ZFS storage, and high-speed 10-gigabit networking.
Enterprise & Government Services
The New CloudCentral Cloud is arguably the most advanced enterprise-grade open cloud platform in Australia and has been selected to host Australian Government services under the terms of the Australian Government Data Center as a Service (DCaaS) Multi Use List (MUL) for cloud and cloud-like services.
A 99.95% availability service level agreement with guaranteed support response times is offered on our new cloud to provide assurance to enterprise and government customers. Higher availability level solutions can be engineered by lever-aging our multiple availability zones.
The CloudCentral network has been upgraded with the addition of Nextgen Networks
to augment the capacity and capabilities of our network. Customer traffic passing between our availability zones will transit via our new private low-latency, high-bandwidth Ethernet
interconnects to provide assured security and quality-of-service.
- Citrix CloudPlatform (based on Apache CloudStack) Open Cloud Management Platform
- Citrix XenServer 6 Hypervisor
- VMware ESX 5.1 Hypervisor (coming soon)
- Oracle ZFS High-Performance Mirrored Replicated SAS+SSD Hybrid Storage
- 10-Gigabit Low-Latency High-Performance Networking
- Snapshots (scheduled and manual)
- Templates (user, domain and public)
- Sub-Accounts (create sub-domains within your domain for reseller, client separation or environment separation)
- Sub-Domains (create sub-domains within your domain for reseller, client separation or environment separation)
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- CloudPlatform / Apache CloudStack Open HTTP REST API
- Amazon EC2 Compatible API
- Layer-2 Secure Network Segregation per Customer Network via Industry Standard 802.1Q VLAN’s
- Layer-3 Secure IP Network Firewall per Customer Network
- Layer-3/4 Load Balancer
- Directly Assigned & NAT’d IP Network Addressing
New & Updated Operating Systems + Software
Domains & Sub-Accounts
Additional sub-accounts can be created within your domain if you’d like to support multiple resellers or separate your environments such as development, test and production. These can be created by request to our support team.
Special Offer: 30-Day Free Cloud Services for New Customers
All new customers will receive 30 free days to test and evaluate The New CloudCentral Cloud. Please contact our customer service team for access.
Please contact our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for access to The New CloudCentral Cloud and to answer any questions you may have.
|Best Regards,Kristoffer Sheather
Founder & Chief