We wish you and your family prosperity and happiness for 2013. Thank you for being our customer. We look forward to continuing our relationship in the coming year. 2012 was a relatively tough year for everyone but we trust that 2013 will bring renewed opportunities and success.
We aim to continue providing excellent customer service and innovative services to new and existing customers in 2013. Our engineering team has been working hard to develop new and improved services that will be released in the first and second quarters of 2013. Our new services will provide you with industry leading, best of breed Australian cloud computing options.
At the end of one year, and the start of another, its probably worth taking time to reflect upon our achievements in 2012:
- Achieved over 100% year-on-year growth across the business.
- Winner of Canberra BusinessPoint Award for Web & Mobile Category.
- Admitted to Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Data-Centre-as-a-Service (DCaaS) Multi Use List (MUL).
- Awarded first contract under AGIMO DCaaS MUL.
- Achieved Oracle Silver Partner Status.
- Appointed renowned cloud and storage experts Randy Bias and Richard Elling to advisory board.
- Awarded TradeConnect (TCon) grant by ACT Government to support CeBIT 2013 Sydney trade show exhibit.
- Awarded InnovationConnect (ICon) grant by ACT Government to support development of our new High Performance Cloud Object Storage System.
- Awarded ACT Government / Lighthouse Business Innovation Entrepreneur Development Fund (EDF) grant.
On behalf of the entire team at Cloud Central I wish you all the best in 2013 and beyond,
Kristoffer Sheather, Founder & CEO.
Special Offer: Free Access to The New CloudCentral Cloud
We are providing existing and new customers with FREE access to The New CloudCentral Cloud (our powerful new high performance open cloud platform) until 31st of January 2013.
The New CloudCentral Cloud is situated in the new NextDC C1 enterprise data centre located in Bruce, ACT, Australia. Stay secure with the peace of mind of an ASIO T4 physical security and Tier-III Australian data centre facilities with guaranteed data sovereignty.
CloudCentral’s engineers have engineered our new platform on top of the open standards CloudStack based, Citrix CloudPlatform cloud management platform. Also featured are the the latest high-performance Intel Xeon processors, enterprise-grade Oracle ZFS storage, and Juniper low-latency 10-gigabit networking.
The New CloudCentral Cloud is arguably the most advanced enterprise-grade open cloud platform in Australia and has been selected to host Australian Government services under the terms of the Australian Government Data Center as a Service (DCaaS) Multi Use List (MUL) for cloud and cloud-like services.
Contact email@example.com for access and more information.
Note: Free access to the New CloudCentral Cloud offer expires 31st January 2013.